Sneaking Duck is a registered provider with nearly all of Australia's health funds - large and small.
Your purchase receipt will include all the information you’ll need to claim if you have optical benefits included in your policy.
Check out the list of Health Funds we’re a registered provider with, below
- AHM (Not all prescriptions are covered for online purchase. Please call AHM on 13 42 46 to check your eligibility.)
- Australian Unity Health
- CUA Health
- Defence Health
- Frank Health Insurance
- Grand United Corporate
- Health Partners
- Healthguard Health Benefits Fund (trades as Central West Health & GMF Health)
- Latrobe Health Services
- Medibank (Not all prescriptions are covered for online purchase. Please call Medibank on 132 331 to check your eligibility.)
- Railways and Transport Health Fund
- St Luke's Medical and Hospital Benefits Association
- Teachers Federation Health
There are also a number of health funds which don't require a provider number, such as: Lysaght Peoplecare, Navy Health, The Doctors' Health Fund, ACA Health Benefits Fund, National Health Benefits Australia, Cessnock District Health Benefits Fund, and Reserve Bank Health Society.