Are you a self-motivated, independent, energetic, people-loving salesperson? Do you want a job with complete ownership and unlimited bonus? Read on…
We’re looking for a new Sales Manager to run our face to face sales activities with customers. In addition to our website, we also run pop-up stores in various places around Sydney. This Sales Manager will run everything, from organising events to customer interactions to follow ups.
As well as being based in an awesome office environment in Surry Hills with free lunch, coffee and snacks we have an unlimited commission scheme. If you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s a full job description below!
Sneaking Duck Sales Manager
Join a leading online retailer of prescription eyewear and sunnies and be a part of this fast growing company. Sneaking Duck just turned 2 and in online years that’s pretty impressive especially when we’ve already won a host of awards for best online retailer and online innovator of the year from BRW. We’re passionate about what we do and to fuel our growth we need a passionate person who wants to experience what it’s like to build a company from the ground up.
We’re looking for a super-motivated and hard-working individual who can run direct-to-customer sales and continue to grow and nurture this important sales channel. We aim to seriously wow each and every customer with amazing service so you’ll need previous retail experience and you’ll need to love working with customers. This role will have significant independence and rewards – the successful applicant will be an enthusiastic go-getter with a proven history of growing sales through hard work, creativity and amazing inter-personal relationships.
- 2-3 years of successful retail & sales experience
- A demonstrable passion for going the extra mile with customers. You need to love building a rapport and delivering sales whilst also being attentive, friendly and diligent
- Experience developing a sales pipeline from leads to results
- Proactive, resourceful, confident and determined. You like to work autonomously
- Desire to thrive in a fast-moving, fun, occasionally chaotic, go-get but friendly start-up
- Online & social media savvy
- Not essential – but a bonus would be experience working in an optical dispensers or holding a Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing
- Flexibility – the role is at least 3 days / week – exact structure depends on the candidate
- Last but not least you will have a personal style that you can bring to the team. Sneaking Duck isn’t like any other online store so we want someone with a little….attitude!
- Complete ownership of Sneaking Duck’s ‘offline sales’ which includes pop-up stores, corporate sales events, market stalls and more
- Identifying new sales events, arranging sales meetings, corporate events or pop-ups. This requires some cold calling and new business prospecting
- Weekend required running sales events all over Sydney
- Although you’ll be very autonomous you will also have direct access and support from the rest of the Sneaking Duck team including the CEO and other founders.
- Personal transport & driving licence aren’t necessary but are welcomed
- Potential to grow & learn into other roles in this growth company
What you will receive
Base salary plus super. Unlimited sales commission.